A versatile day pack that's equally at home on alpine ridges and city streets. Rugged fabric, comfortable suspension and attachment points for trekking poles and ice axe suit extended day hikes. A minimalist exterior blends in with urban environments. Carry-on sizing and an internal security pocket ready it for adventures abroad.
- High-tenacity nylon fabric.
- Padded shoulder straps with sternum strap.
- Lightweight padded hipbelt.
- Thermoformed, hydrophobic back panel enhances air flow.
- Top access with zip closure.
- Zippered top pocket with key clip.
- Internal security pocket stores your valuables.
- Hydration system-compatible, with an internal clip to suspend bladder and passage for drink tube.
- Side pockets can carry 1L bottles or trekking poles.
- Dual daisy chains on front panel with bungee clips to secure trekking poles.
- Compression straps (two on each side) reduce pack volume.
- Attachment point for a single axe.
|Main fabric||420-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||630-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.