Inspired by the design of minimalist summit packs, this featherweight daypack is suited to short hikes, everyday use and as a take-along for trekkers and backpackers. The main compartment will hold lunch, a shell or mid-layer and other essentials, with a versatile stash pocket will take a hydration bladder or tablet. Made from lightweight, abrasion-resistant nylon, the Index 15 disappears into its own pocket when not in use, so you can pack it along on any adventure.
- Made from lightweight, durable nylon.
- Shoulder straps are ultralight adjustable webbing.
- Top access main compartment with zip closure.
- Internal stash pocket will take a tablet or hydration bladder.
- Internal zippered security pocket stores your valuables.
- Front zippered pocket with key clip.
- Top and bottom grab handles.
- Exterior cord loops provide attachment points for extra gear.
- Stuffs into its own pocket for compact storage.
|Main fabric||100-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||200-denier polyester|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|