These medium weight ski socks have strategic cushioned zones for comfort, while the rest of the sock is kept light, so they slide inside performance-fit boots.
- Made of soft, itch-free merino wool, with nylon and elastane to maintain fit.
- Banded fit system features elastic arches and ankle braces, with flex zones to eliminate bunching, slipping, and sagging.
- Mesh ventilation zones increase breathability and improve temperature control.
- Flat knit side panels and toe seams reduce compression.
- Original design created by professional snowboarder Brian Iguchi.
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.
|Additional feature(s)||Seamless toe|