Fast-rolling, tubeless-ready and aero-friendly details – these sturdy wheels are an excellent upgrade. Lightweight aluminum hubs with cartridge bearings are buttery smooth and easy to maintain. Smooth braking surfaces create a responsive and reliable ride. The Ksyrium use flat, double-butted steel spokes that are beautifully tensioned to stay straight and true, even when you ride them hard.
- S6000 aluminum rims with UB control braking surface.
- Internal rim width is 19mm and optimized for 25mm and 28mm wide tires.
- Straight-pull flat double-butted steel spokes.
- Spoke count is 18 in the front, 20 in the rear.
- Aluminum hubs with steel axles.
- QRM cartridge bearings are easy to adjust and smooth.
- FTS-L steel freehub body.
- 25mm Yksion Pro UST tires are tubeless ready.
- Includes BR101 quick releases, UST valves, tubeless rim tape, tire sealant and tire sealant syringe.
- Front wheel weighs 755g, rear 825g. Weighed without tires.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Recommended tire width||25-32mm|
|Brake compatibility||Rim brakes|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
Front hub width
The hub width must fit the inside distance between the two fork ends (dropouts).
|Rear hub width||130mm|
|Hub (front)||Mavic Ksyrium|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
|Rims||Mavic Ksyrium UST|