Svelte, stiff and tubeless-ready. Ksyrium Elite UST Disc wheels are an excellent everyday choice for committed riders and racers. The wide internal rim lets you use high-volume tires and lower PSIs for a smooth-rolling ride. A relatively low spoke count keep things aerodynamic and gives all the strength you need for disc brakes. Buttery cartridge bearings won't let you down after hard training sessions in the rain, and are about as easy to adjust as it gets. To top it off, these aluminum hoops come pre-mounted with sticky, supple 25mm Yksion Pro UST tires.
- Maxtal aluminum rims have an internal width of 19mm.
- Straight-pull bladed spokes with 2-cross lacing for stiffness.
- Spoke count is 24 front and rear.
- Ready for road thru-axle bikes with 12x100mm in the front, and 12x142mm in the rear.
- Aluminum body hubs and axles are compatible with Centerlock rotors.
- Sealed cartridge bearings are easy to adjust and smooth.
- Instant Drive 360 steel freehub body features excellent engagement.
- Freehub body uses the HG standard for Shimano and SRAM cassettes.
- 25mm Yskion Pro UST tires are fast-rolling, puncture-resistant and tubeless-ready.
- Includes UST valves, tubeless rim tape, front and rear QR adapters, tire sealant and tire sealant syringe.
- Front wheel weighs 770g, rear 900g. Weighed without tires.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Recommended tire width||25-32mm|
|Brake compatibility||Disc brakes|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
Front hub width
The hub width must fit the inside distance between the two fork ends (dropouts).
|Rear hub width||142mm|
|Hub (front)||Mavic Ksyrium Elite|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
|Mavic Ksyrium Elite|
|Rims||Mavic Ksyrium Elite UST|