Remarkably light, tough as nails and tubeless-ready for all-out performance and outstanding versatility. With aluminum hubs and featherweight Zicral aluminum spokes, they weigh in at a staggering 1410g (without tires or skewers). Wide internal rim width allows high-volume tires and lower PSIs for a smooth, comfortable ride. The relatively low spoke count provides excellent aerodynamic performance. Buttery smooth cartridge bearings won't let you down after hard training sessions in the rain, and are easy to adjust. To top it off, they come pre-mounted with sticky and supple Yksion pro tires.
- Maxtal aluminum rims with UB control braking surface are lightweight, stiff and durable.
- Internal rim width of 17mm is ideal for 25mm wide tires.
- Insanely light Zicral spokes with radial lacing in front and radial/cross-laced in rear.
- Spoke count is 18 (front), 20 (rear).
- Aluminum hub body with aluminum axle.
- QRM Auto cartridge bearings are smooth and self-adjusting.
- Instant Drive 360 freehub body is light and features excellent engagement.
- 25mm Yskion Pro UST tires are tubeless ready, fast-rolling, puncture-resistant and supple.
- BR601 quick releases are among the best in the business – lightweight and solid.
- Tire sealant syringe, Mavic tire sealant, UST valve and quick release included.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Recommended tire width||25-32mm|
|Brake compatibility||Rim brakes|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
Front hub width
The hub width must fit the inside distance between the two fork ends (dropouts).
|Rear hub width||130mm|
|Hub (front)||Mavic Ksyrium Pro|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
|Mavic Ksyrium Pro|
|Rims||Mavic Ksyrium Pro UST|