Take your disc-equipped road ride to the next level with this set of tubeless-ready wheels. The 23mm internal rim width allows you to use high-volume tires and lower PSIs for smooth-rolling comfort on gravel grinds or gritty CX courses. 24 spokes in front and rear keeps them straight and true, even on less than ideal surfaces. Buttery-smooth cartridge bearings won't let you down after hard training sessions in the rain, and they're easy to adjust mid-ride.
- S6000 aluminum rims have a 23mm internal width, and can accommodate tires up to 62mm.
- 24 straight-pull steel spokes in the front and rear are combined with steel nipples.
- 2-cross lacing in the front and rear provides the stiffness you need for disc brakes.
- A pinned joint, traditional drilling and H2 reinforcing makes for a rim that's strong and affordable.
- Alloy hub and axle are compatible with Centerlock rotors.
- QRM auto-sealed cartridge bearings are smooth and easy to self-adjust.
- Instant Drive 360 steel freehub body provides 9° of engagements.
- Front and rear wheels are ready for 12mm thru-axles and can be converted to other standards.
- Includes UST valves, tubeless rim tape and front and rear QR adapters.
- Wheelset weight is 1890g.
|Recommended tire width||28-62mm|
|Brake compatibility||Disc brakes|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
|Hub (front)||Mavic Allroad|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
|Rims||Mavic Allroad UST|