Take your disc-equipped road ride to the next level with this set of tubeless-ready wheels. The 23mm internal rim width allows you to use high-volume tires and lower PSIs for smooth-rolling comfort on gravel grinds or gritty CX courses. 24 spokes in front and rear keeps them straight and true, even on less than ideal surfaces. Buttery-smooth cartridge bearings won't let you down after hard training sessions in the rain, and they're easy to adjust mid-ride.
- S6000 aluminum rims have a 23mm internal width, and can accommodate tires up to 62mm.
- 24 straight-pull steel spokes in the front and rear are combined with steel nipples.
- 2-cross lacing in the front and rear provides the stiffness you need for disc brakes.
- A pinned joint, traditional drilling and H2 reinforcing makes for a rim that's strong and affordable.
- Alloy hub and axle are compatible with Centerlock rotors.
- QRM auto-sealed cartridge bearings are smooth and easy to self-adjust.
- Instant Drive 360 steel freehub body provides 9° of engagements.
- Front and rear wheels are ready for 12mm thru-axles and can be converted to other standards.
- Includes UST valves, tubeless rim tape and front and rear QR adapters.
- Wheelset weight is 1890g.
|Recommended tire width||28-62mm|
|Brake compatibility||Disc brakes|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
Front hub width
The hub width must fit the inside distance between the two fork ends (dropouts).
|Rear hub width||142mm|
|Hub (front)||Mavic Allroad|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
|Rims||Mavic Allroad UST|