Rough roads don't have to mean a rough ride. Treat yourself to stiff, comfortable wheels that'll make your ride faster and more enjoyable. Mavic built a wide rim that's UST tubeless-ready to allow you to use wider tires and lower pressure. This creates a smooth ride without the risk of pinch flats. By using aluminum and carbon fibre hubs and featherweight Zicral spokes, Mavic has managed to create reliable wheels that only weigh 1610g. Paired with the 35mm-wide Yksion Allroad UST tires, they're ready for your next adventure.
- Maxtal aluminum rims are UST tubeless-ready, lightweight, stiff and durable.
- Super light Zicral spokes with 2-cross lacing to deal with the torque that comes with disc brakes.
- Spoke count is 24, front and rear.
- Carbon fibre front hub body with aluminum axle.
- Aluminum rear hub body with aluminum axle.
- Sealed QRM+ and QRM Auto cartridge bearings are easy to adjust and smooth.
- Instant Drive 360 freehub body features fast, 9° engagement.
- 35mm Yskion Allroad UST tires are tubeless, fast-rolling, puncture-resistant and supple.
- Wheels are ready for 12mm thru-axle bikes and are compatible with Centerlock rotors.
- Includes UST valves, front and rear QR adapters, adjustment wrench, tire sealant and tire sealant syringe.
- Total weight without skewers or tires: 1610g.
|Brake compatibility||Disc brakes|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
|Hub (front)||Mavic Allroad Pro|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
|Mavic Allroad Pro|
|Rims||Mavic Allroad Pro UST|