Leatherman’s new magnetic deployment system gives you smooth, easy access to what you need with an easy roll of your thumb. It's loaded with Leatherman’s most useful tools: compact knife, scissors and screwdrivers. And a cam-lock mechanism keeps your tools safely locked in place until you’re done.
- Magnetic architecture means no more nail-nicks.
- Easy, intuitive design gives you ready access to tools, even when wearing gloves.
- Magnets smoothly release every tool.
- Drop-point style straight-edge knife.
- Scissors for jobs like cutting medical tape or opening packages.
- Stealthy tweezers are there for life’s littlest jobs.
- Deep carry pocket clip keeps your tool close to hand, yet tucked cleanly out of the way.
- 12 different tools to help you turn that ‘To Do’ list into a ‘Done’ list.
- Bronze bushings for smooth openings.
- All tools lock into place.
- Contoured and textured handles are grippy and give a nod to the original Leatherman PST.
- Handle is made up of stainless steel and rugged glass-reinforced nylon.
|Ideal for||Everyday use|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||420 HC stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||9.3cm|
|Number of knives||1|
|Phillips (cross) driver||Yes|
|Flathead (slot) screwdriver||Yes|
|Blade locking system||Yes|
Reamers are used to enlarge or true a hole that has already exists.
A spike used for making holes in tough materials such as wood or leather.
Used to remove a hook that has been swallowed by a fish.
This type of awl has a hole for thread in the tip.