The North Face Campshire Shirt - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
More than just another button-up, the Campshire shirt takes the shirtjac to the next level. With a hard-wearing cotton outer layer and a soft, warm Sherpa fleece lining, this shirt is excellent for bridging seasons and extending your comfort range.
- Lined with high-pile Sherpa fleece that holds in warmth and is super-soft.
- Dual chest pockets and side seam pockets keep necessities close and hands warm.
- Snap-down front placket.
- Adjustable snaps at the cuffs.
- Standard fit.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Fabric content||100% cotton|
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.