The North Face Essential Pants - Men's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Upgrade your training kit with these lightweight, dry-in-a flash pants. Treated with DWR, they shed light showers and if the sun breaks through on your long run, they offer UPF protection too.
- Made from woven polyester with added stretch for ease of movement.
- FlashDry fabric technology wicks moisture and dries quickly.
- Durable water repellent finish sheds light rain.
- Internal drawcord tunes the fit.
- Hand pockets and secure zip pocket store essentials.
- UPF protection of 50+.
- Reflective logos.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.