Cut the chill and during shoulder-season runs. The polyester panels on the front, shoulders and arms shed light rain and block gusts, and the vented back panel lets heat escape so you won't overheat.
- Quick-drying polyester fabric front and arms are wind- and water-resistant with a DWR finish.
- DriRelease® Wool has a brushed inner surface.
- Front zip has an inner placket with zip garage.
- Hood in lined.
- Elastic cuffs and hem seal out drafts.
- Secure hand pockets.
- Reflective hits keep you visible when the sun drops.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|