The North Face Winter Warm Tights - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
With a moisture-wicking, brushed fleeced interior, these tights will help you stick with your running program through cold weather. A kangaroo pocket on the back lets you grab stuff with either hand. Stretch side panels move with you during dynamic workouts.
- Main fabric is nylon blend, with a brushed interior that wicks moisture during high-output activities.
- Stretch side panels provide mobility and breathability.
- Rear kangaroo pocket can be accessed on either side.
- Reflective logo.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.