The North Face Flight Night Tights - Men's
- Available prices $119.99
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
The right tights for night flights in low light. These running tights have discrete reflective elements woven into them, so they fully illuminate for oncoming vehicles. The mid-weight fabric has a brushed fleece interior to keep you warm during the cold winter months.
- Main fabric is polyester blend, with a brushed interior that wicks moisture during high-output activities.
- Elastic waistband with internal drawcord for a secure fit.
- Fully reflective design appears normal during the day but lights up at night.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Fully reflective|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.