Warmth and protection for cold alpine routes or backcountry couloirs. The main fabric is wicking waffle fleece that moves sweat away so you to prevent chills and keep you dry. The hybrid front panel puts a thin layer of Primaloft insulation where you need it most without adding much weight. Wear it on it's own for chilly days in the alpine, or as a midlayer when it's time to descend.
- Pontetorto Tecnostretch gridded softshell is stretchy for unrestricted movement.
- Pertex Quantum chest panel is wind- and water-resistant.
- 80gsm Primaloft Gold Active insulation on chest keeps your core warm.
- Helmet compatible hood has a ponytail opening at the back.
- Front zippered pockets sit above a harness waist belt.
- Thumbholes add coverage and hold sleeves in place.
|Insulation||80g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Thumb loops|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|