Kari Traa Akle Half Zip Top - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
With traditional style and warmth for cold days, the Kari Traa Åkle Half Zip helps you build your defense against heat-sneaking winter. The pure merino fabric is super-fine, soft and offers complete freedom of movement. The knit pattern? Just a nod to the Kari Traa hometown of Trysil, Norway.
- Made of soft merino wool that provides excellent insulation when wet or dry.
- Merino wool is naturally odour-resistant so you can go longer between washes.
- 180-denier side panels add breathability.
- Anatomically mapped construction places panels of lighter-weight fabric under the arms and along the sleeves for better ventilation and movement.
- Front zip for easy on/off or venting.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% merino wool|