With traditional style and warmth for cold days, the Kari Traa Åkle Half Zip helps you build your defense against heat-sneaking winter. The pure merino fabric is super-fine, soft and offers complete freedom of movement. The knit pattern? Just a nod to the Kari Traa hometown of Trysil, Norway.
- Made of soft merino wool that provides excellent insulation when wet or dry.
- Merino wool is naturally odour-resistant so you can go longer between washes.
- 180-denier side panels add breathability.
- Anatomically mapped construction places panels of lighter-weight fabric under the arms and along the sleeves for better ventilation and movement.
- Front zip for easy on/off or venting.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% merino wool|