For anyone not made to stand still, these are part approach shoe, part streetwear. The upper has protective toe and heel caps and warm lining to suit winter adventuring. Contragrip sole is the same high-traction, durable compound used in Salomon trail runners. Flexible design and cushioning midsole are good to tackle some distance.
- Water-resistant Cordura® nylon upper is PFC-free
- Heel and toe caps provide added protection
- Gusseted tongue keeps dirt and grit out when you venture off the pavement
- Ortholite footbed and EVA midsole combine to provide all-day comfort and support
- Outsole lugs are flattened, providing a versatile platform for hiking, riding and other outdoor adventures
- Outsole is high-traction Contagrip® rubber with widely spaced lugs for traction on ice or snow