Salomon Acro Cordura Chukka WR 2 - Men's
- Available prices $179.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
For anyone not made to stand still, these are part approach shoe, part street wear. The upper has protective toe and heel caps and warm lining to suit winter adventuring. Contragrip sole is the same high-traction, durable compound used in Salomon trail runners. Flexible design and cushioning midsole are good to tackle some distance.
- Water-resistant Cordura® nylon upper is PFC-free
- Heel and toe caps provide added protection.
- Gusseted tongue keeps dirt and grit out when you venture off the pavement.
- Ortholite footbed and EVA midsole combine to provide all-day comfort and support.
- Outsole lugs are flattened, providing a versatile platform for hiking, riding and other outdoor adventures.
- Outsole is high-traction Contagrip® rubber with widely spaced lugs for traction on ice or snow.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.