Smartwool Merino 150 Baselayer Long Sleeve Crew - Men's
- Available prices From $104.95 to $109.95 $104.95 – $109.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Add this amazing wool and nylon base to your ski layers or hiking setup. The naturally high-tech wool maintains warmth and controls odours, and the synthetic fibres wick wetness and help the fabric withstand the rigours of the wild. In cool or damp conditions, merino wool is an unbeatable material for holding warmth and creating next-to-skin comfort.
- Made of a naturally antimicrobial merino wool blend.
- Nylon core for increased durability, while keeping the soft merino wool next to your skin.
- Raglan sleeve design eliminates shoulder seams.
- Flatlock seams for chafe-free comfort.
- Side seams wrap to the front for a body-enhancing fit.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.