Build core strength and balance, or just build your own cool backyard ropes course. This kit comes with a slackline and a ninjaline (a slackline with sewn pockets in it) that you can easily set up between two trees or posts. A variety of obstacles attach to the ninjaline for added difficulty and fun.
- Wide webbing ninjaline has 14 sewn pockets to hang obstacles from.
- 10.9m (36ft.) slackline webbing is 5cm (2in.) wide.
- Soft-handled ratchets for comfortable and efficient tensioning.
- Ratchet release is rubberized to easily and safely release tension on the line.
- 4 x 40cm (16in.) polycarbonate tubes are big enough for all sized hands to grab.
- Includes 3 x 2.1m (7ft.) loops of rope to connect ninjaline to slackline, or for other obstacles.
- Maximum tensile strength is 3 tons (6000lb.).
- Supports a maximum weight of 113kg.
|Max tension||3 t|