Throw on this weather-resistant jacket for your winter runs or cold weather training sessions. The front panel is insulated with aerogel, an ultralightweight thermal barrier material that was used to insulate the Mars Rover, for extra warmth and protection for your core. Reflective details throughout keep you visible during the winter months.
- Lightweight nylon and spandex is wind- and water-resistant.
- PrimaLoft Aerogel insulated front panel adds a layer of warmth.
- Laser perforations on upper back vent excess heat.
- 2-way zipper provides venting options.
- Elastic cuffs and a high collar seal out drafts.
|Technology||PrimaLoft Gold Aerogel|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.