Push the pace on colder days. This soft shell jacket offers protection from cold wind and light snowfall. Elastic panels and articulated sleeves allow easy movement to keep you striding smoothly. The underarm panels are designed to transport moisture and ensure sweat is left in your wake.
- Soft shell fabric is wind-proof and water-resistant with Bionic Finish Eco® (a natural fluorine – free hydrophobic finish).
- Elastic panels and articulated sleeves add mobility.
- YKK® full-length zipper.
- Hidden drawcord at the hem for customizable fit.
- Front hand pockets have YKK zips.
- Reflective details for visibility in low-light conditions.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|