Get the best of aluminum and carbon with these solid ski poles for all-season keeners. The Razor Carbon poles have a carbon fibre lower section to save weight, with an upper section in aluminum for durability. Easy to adjust with your gloves on or off, these poles are solid sidekicks for dawn patrols, powder days and spring traverses.
- Aluminum upper section and carbon fibre lower section.
- FlickLock for up to 20 cm of secure length adjustment.
- Touring Series grip with integrated rubber grip extension.
- Touring Series webbing strap with locking buckle.
- 100mm Powder Baskets included.
- Compatible with ¾ inch baskets.
- 558g per pair (125cm).
The shortest length of the pole when all sections have been compacted.
|Sold in pairs||Yes|