Simple and streamlined, the Recon BT is equipped with all the features you need for efficient, accurate searches in the event of an avalanche. An ergonomic housing and soft-touch contact points make the beacon comfortable and straightforward to use, and handy Bluetooth functionality allows you to manage device setting and software upgrades via the PIEPS mobile app. The intuitive display features large arrows and easy-to-interpret multiple signal indicators, and the large, central button lets you easily mark a located signal so you can move on to the next in multiple signal scenarios.
- Ergonomic housing with soft-touch contact points.
- 3 antennas.
- 60 meter circular, symmetrical search range.
- Group check mode with 1 meter receiving range.
- Mark/unmark function for multiple burial scenarios.
- Display is capable of showing 1, 2, 3 or 4+ buried signals.
- Bluetooth functionality allows users to manage settings and software updates from the Pieps mobile app.
- Auto-search-to-send feature (which must be configured via the Pieps mobile app) returns device to send mode if searcher is immobilized by a second avalanche.
- Compatible with Pieps iProbe for enhanced search capabilities.
- Harness-style carrying pouch included.
- 3 AAA batteries included.
|Ideal for||Backcountry skiing|
|Burial direction indicator||Arrow|
|Buried transmitter display||1, 2, 3, 4, 4+ victims|
|Mark function||Mark and unmark|
|Auto-revert to transmit||Yes|
|Search strip width||60m|
|Dimensions||7.5 x 2.8 x 11.5cm|
|Batteries||3 AAA (included)|
|Multiple burial modes||Yes|