Great for alpine specialists and weight conscious ski mountaineers. This transceiver is seriously light, but retains all the key safety features for backcountry safety management. It's a reliable, precise 3-antenna beacon with a range of 50m, and it can be updated via bluetooth to keep it current and glitch-free.
- Manual push button switches from send to search mode.
- Large display indicates direction and distance to guide you to buried members.
- Self-check feature tests transmitting frequency, all antennas, amplifiers, processors and batteries each time you power on.
- Mark feature helps you manage and address multiple burials.
- Automatically reverts to send mode if you remain still (in case of a second avalanche).
- Group check function to confirm everyone in the group has a signal.
- Bluetooth® app-controlled device management.
- AA batteries give 200 hours+ of life.
- Can be de-activated temporarliy by the Pieps iProbe.
- Water-repellent hard case with carrying harness included.
|Burial direction indicator||Arrow|
|Buried transmitter display||1, 2, 3, 3+ victims|
|Mark function||Mark and unmark|
|Auto-revert to transmit||Yes|
|Search strip width||50m|
|Dimensions||10.6 x 7.4 x 2.0cm|
|Batteries||1 AA (included)|
|Multiple burial modes||Yes|