Salomon Outbound Gore-Tex Light Trail Shoes - Men's
We need some downtime. For the next 66 minutes you can browse the site, but you won't be able to checkout, update your account or view your order history. If you signed in, any items in your cart are saved. See you soon.
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Modern style with outdoor performance, the Outbound trail shoe easily transitions from daily life to outdoor pursuits. The lightweight, foot-hugging upper offers sneaker-like comfort and the Gore-Tex membrane protects you in light showers or damp trail conditions. The toecap resists bumps and scraps, while the gusseted tongue keeps dirt and debris out.
- Seamless anti-debris mesh uppers are lightweight and durable.
- Waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® booties let you tackle wet conditions.
- Protective synthetic toecap adds toe protection.
- Gusseted tongue keeps trail debris out.
- Removable OrthoLite® EVA footbeds make 15km feel like 5km.
- EnergyCell EVA midsoles absorb trail shocks for comfort over long distances.
- Non-marking Contagrip® MD is highly durable and grippy.
- 5mm lugs provide traction over a variety of directions and surfaces.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.