Salomon Outblast TS Waterproof Winter Boots - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Make happy winter memories in durable, comfortable boots. Constructed for a precise, foot-hugging fit, the synthetic upper has sleek modern look. Welded overlays, waterproof materials and gusseted tongue keep muck and wetness out. A cushy footbed and foam midsole on top of a stand-out, winter-ready soles keep you upright in all conditions.
- Tough synthetic uppers have welded overlays for durability.
- ClimaSalomon Waterproof (CSWP) bootie tackles wet conditions.
- Thin, warm, 200gram Thinsulate™ Insulation provides warmth for winter days.
- Sensifit™ construction provides a precise, secure fit.
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out.
- Removable OrthoLite® EVA footbeds cushion feet for long days on the trail.
- Injected EVA midsoles combine cushioning and support.
- Outsoles are hard-wearing Contagrip® MD.
- Lugs provide traction on hard or smooth, loose surfaces.
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.