The North Face Thermoball Hybrid Jacket - Women's
- Available prices $199.99
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Snowy trails or sub-zero days make for some of the best training days. The Thermoball Hybrid jacket has 40 grams of insulation through the chest to protect you when the mercury drops. Rain- and wind-resistant panels shed light gusts or mist, and a heavier fabric on the arms and sides adds warmth and wicks sweat away. Stow it in it's own pocket when you start to heat up.
- Recycled polyester chest and back panels have a DWR finish for light rain-resistance.
- Heavyweight knit through arms and sides is highly wicking and quick to dry.
- ThermoBall™ Eco recycled polyester insulation keeps your core warm.
- Stowable, zip-in hood adds extra coverage on blustery days.
- Stows in hand pocket for easy carrying.
- Reflective elements provide late-night visibility.
|Fabric content||100% recycled polyester|
|Insulation||40g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.