The North Face Essential H20 Waterproof Run Jacket - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Never get rained out. This weather-proof jacket helps you stay cool while staying dry with its water-repellent finish and venting yoke out back. Throw in a form-fitting three piece hood and 360 reflectivity and you’ll never miss a day, no matter the weather.
- Made from woven 2.5-layer ripstop that's withstand trip ups and tight corners.
- Treated with Durable Water Repellent finish to keep you dry.
- 3-piece hood provides protection without bulk.
- Full zip with adjustable bottom hem lets you choose the perfect fit.
- 360-degree reflectivity keeps you safe in low light.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.