The North Face Get Out There Long Full Zip - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Zip this over your lighter exercise layers for warmth between your warm-up and race time, or once your workout is over. The long-length covers you to around mid-thigh and the zipper provides ventilation options on cooler days.
- Midweight polyester with a hint of elastane for stretch.
- FlashDry fabric technology wicks moisture and dries quickly.
- Adjustable hood and extra-long length add coverage.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.