The North Face Get Out There Pullover - Women's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Pull this over your lighter exercise layers for warmth that moves with you as your warm up or cool down. The partial zipper allows you to vent heat when worn for cooler workouts.
- Heavyweight polyester with a hint of elastane for stretch.
- Yarn fill insulation provides additional warmth.
- Insulated hood and quarter zip allows you to customize your coverage.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.