The North Face Motivation Hybrid Long Jacket - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Stay warm before and after your cool weather workouts. Wind-blocking front and rear panels reduce windchill and a light insulation helps you warm up for harder exertion. The 2-way zipper gives you options for increased range of motion, and the thumb holes keep you covered as you increase the intensity of your warm-up.
- WindWall® nylon front and back wind-resistant panels.
- Polyester and cotton fleece sides and arms for cozy warmth.
- Lightweight insulation protects your core.
- Fleece lined hood for added weather protection.
- Thumb holes keep cuffs in place while you warm up.
- Hem sits below hip for added coverage on cold days.
|Type||Fleece-lined wind shell|
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.