New Balance Q Speed Run Crew Jacket - Men's
- Available prices Clearance price $90.97 $90.97
- Original price $129.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Pull on light weather protection when the weather turns, stuff it away when the sun comes out. The Q Speed Run is cut for movement, whether you're out for a run or workout in the shoulder season. Plenty of reflectivity ensures you're seen on shorter days.
- Lightweight polyester ripstop fabric has a water- and wind-resistant finish.
- Low-profile hood adds additional weather coverage.
- Quarter length zip lets you adjust the venting.
- Elastic cuffs and hem seal out drafts.
- Jacket stuffs into it's own pocket for easy carrying.
- Reflective details for increased visibility.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 side zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.