New Balance Impact Run Heat Tights - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Move fast on extra-cold days. These warm running tights are made with a stretchy fleece that insulates and moves with you during high-output training sessions. Plenty of reflective elements help you stand out on dimly lit running routes.
- Made of NB Heat polyester and spandex that wicks and provides generous warmth.
- Brushed fleece main body with hard-faced fleece on rear calf.
- Covered elastic waistband creates a comfy, secure fit.
- Secure zippered side pocket hold keys or cash.
- Ankle zips with silicone grippers hold legs in place.
- Reflective logos and trim keep you illuminated on low-light runs.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Ankle zips|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Tall inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length exceeds the regular inseam measurement on this chart, pick a 'tall' size if available. Not all pants are offered in 'tall' sizes.