Feature-rich pocket knives usually end up feeling like pocket bricks – not this one. With 7 tools in 1, the True Utility Smartknife adds features like a bottle opener, wrench, screwdriver and more to the classic pocket knife, and does it without adding thickness. Its just 36g so it's easy to carry and useful enough to have on you daily.
- Integrated wrench fits 12, 10, 8, 6 and 4mm bolts.
- Belt cutter make short work of webbing and cordage, without having to use the knife blade.
- Framelock provides a solid lock-up that helps keeps you safe.
- Jimping on the spine of the blade helps lock your grip when in use.
- Carabiner clip to attach to a belt loop, key ring or pack strap and free up pocket space.
- Graduations on the handle measure out 1–4cm.
|Ideal for||Everyday use|
|Handle material||Stainless steel|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||420 stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||9cm|
|Number of knives||1|
|Phillips (cross) driver||No|
|Flathead (slot) screwdriver||Yes|
|Blade locking system||Yes|