Feature-rich pocket knives usually end up feeling like pocket bricks – not this one. With 7 tools in 1, the True Utility Smartknife adds features like a bottle opener, wrench, screwdriver and more to the classic pocket knife, and does it without adding thickness.
- Integrated wrench fits 12, 10, 8, 6 and 4mm bolts.
- Belt cutter make short work of webbing and cordage, without having to use the knife blade.
- Framelock provides a solid lock-up that helps keeps you safe.
- Jimping on the spine of the blade helps lock your grip when in use.
- Carabiner clip to attach to a belt loop, key ring or pack strap and free up pocket space.
- Graduations on the handle measure out 1–4cm.
|Ideal for||Everyday use|
|Handle material||Stainless steel|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||420 stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||9cm|
|Number of knives||1|
|Flathead (slot) screwdriver||Yes|
|Phillips (cross) driver||No|
|Blade locking system||Yes|