B Daehlie Supreme Wool Jacket - Women's
- Available prices $349.95
- Available online
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
This item is only available online and is not available in stores.
Ready for blue bird mornings and unpredictable afternoons. This 3-layer soft shell jacket works as an outer layer for windy days or light snow squalls. The wool blend lining regulates your core temperature. Stretch panels under the arms and across the back provide great mobility and add ventilation.
- Soft shell fabric is a merino wool blend designed to keep you warm and dry.
- Water-shedding Bionic Finish Eco® is a natural fluorine-free hydrophobic finish.
- Merino wool lining for moisture wicking and warmth.
- Protective collar to keep cold air drafts out.
- YKK® full-length zipper.
- Hidden drawcord at the hem for customizable fit.
- YKK zippered front hand pockets.
- Reflective details for visibility in low light conditions.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.