B Daehlie Wool Pants - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Keep moving when the weather closes in. These wool-blend soft shell pants are wind and water-resistant in front and across the back to keep you dry. The insulating fabric adds warmth when the temperature drops, but over-heating won’t be an issue with stretch fabric on the back of the legs to vent as you increase the pace.
- Water and wind resistant soft shell with Bionic Finish Eco® (a natural fluorine-free hydrophobic finish).
- Merino wool insulation.
- Breathable panels on back of lower legs for heat dissipation.
- Elastic gusset for enhanced movement
- Front pockets have YKK® zippers.
- Elastic waistband with drawcord.
- YKK ¾ zipper on lower leg can be used over your ski boots.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.