B Daehlie Winter Run Jacket - Women's
- Available prices $169.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Cut the cold and keep on running. This jacket takes the bite out of the cold when you hit the road in winter. With water resistant insulation through the front of the chest, this stretchy training jacket provides just the right amount of warmth so your training season can keep going. Ultra breathable, it won't leave you with sweaty regrets once you're warmed up. You can stash spare gloves or some road fuel in the zippered pocket on the back for even longer runs.
- Primaloft Aerogel insulates the front of the torso.
- Quickdry fabric with 4-way stretch gives excellent range of motion through the arms and back.
- Athletic cut with articulated elbows suits running and aerobic winter sports.
- Zippered back pocket for stashing run essentials.
- 2-way YKK Vislon zipper smoothly closes on the front.
- Reflective hits add visibiltiy in low light.
- Elastic cuffs.
|Technology||PrimaLoft Gold Aerogel|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.