Adidas Alphabounce+ Parley Road Running Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Made with trash, but totally up for training. Performance gear doesn't have to come at the expense of the planet. The supportive uppers of these shoes are made with plastic, collected from isolated beaches and coastal communities. Adidas is commited to shifting global attitudes towards marine polution, and spotlighting the impact of plastic debris in our oceans, and that's what the Adidas Parley collection is all about. But these running shoes don't fall short of their intended purpose. They deliver a smooth ride, and their energizing midsoles propel you forward from impact to toe-off.
- Breathable mesh upper is made from 75% upcycled plastic removed from the ocean, processed in a low-water and energy efficient facility.
- Forgedmesh upper is lightweight and supportive, providing a secure fit for your run or training session.
- Bounce+ midsole delivers a cushioned and smooth ride with great energy return.
- Enhanced impact zones at the heel and forefoot absorbs your strike.
- Wide toe box gives enough latitude for lateral and forward motion.
- Synthetic outsole with flex grooves feels supple and natural as you move.
- Lace closure accomodates medium to higher volume feet.
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize over pronation, where the foot tends to roll inward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure