Sorel Madson Hiker Waterproof Boots - Boys' - Youths
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Classic like a hand-knit sweater, these Alpine-esque boots are waterproof for getting you through wet days from November through March. Removable footbeds have EVA foam for comfortable cushioning suited to all-day tromping.
- Uppers are seam-sealed waterproof leather with metal eyelets.
- Sythnetic lined.
- Footbeds are removable molded EVA.
- Midsoles are die-cut EVA with a full length EVA insert.
- Outsoles are moulded high-traction rubber.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.