Kodiak Fundy Waterproof Insulated Boots - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
From trails to sidewalks and everywhere in between, these boots have you covered. In a sea of basic brown boots, the Fundy stand out with their unique urban aesthetic that blends the textures of felted wool, nubuck and canvas. Waterproof leather and light, efficient Thinsulate™ insulation sits atop a supportive and comfortable EVA midsole and a tacky, slip resistant outsole, keeping you grounded.
- Waterproof leather and a waterproof lining keep your feet dry.
- 200g Thinsulate insulation and microfiber lining keeps your feet nice and warm.
- Leather and memory foam insoles are comfy and removable, if you want to add your own.
- EVA midsole is supportive and absorbs shock well.
- Slip resistant rubber sole provides great traction in a variety of conditions.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.