Kodiak Fernie Waterproof SaltShield Insulated Boots - Women's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Retro lines and urban style, ready for city winters. At first glance, the Fernie look like a vintage hiking boot, but look closer and you'll appreciate the stitch detailing and rich leather construction. Waterproof SaltShield™ leather means you won’t have to hop over piles of salt or puddles of snowmelt to protect your boots. While the waterproof leather and Thinsulate™ insulation keep your feet warm and dry.
- Waterproof SaltShield leather repels damage salt can cause, simply brush off salt stains, without discoloration or damage.
- Lined with a waterproof breathable membrane, your feet can breathe while staying dry.
- 200 grams of Thinsulate™ synthetic insulation light and efficient.
- Soft microfibre lining is warm and wicks away moisture.
- Leather and memory foam insole contours comfortably to your foot and is removable should you want to add your own insole.
- EVA heel absorbs impacts and offers all-day support.
- Grippy rubber tread provides great traction.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
|Active temperature recommendation||-20°C|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.