Kodiak Magog Waterproof Insulated Boots - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Like workboots for everyday wear, the Magog are prepared to take on winter. Serious steps have been taken to keep your feet dry and warm, starting with a waterproof leather shell that has had all of it seams sealed, a waterproof-breathable membrane and a sweat-wicking liner.
- Waterproof leather, sealed seams and a waterproof-breathable lining let your feet breathe while staying dry.
- 200 grams of Thinsulate™ insulation synthetic insulation light and efficient.
- Soft microfibre lining is warm and wicks away moisture.
- Leather and memory foam insole contours comfortably to your foot and is removable should you want to add your own insole.
- Chunky rubber tread provides great traction.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
|Active temperature recommendation||-20°C|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|