Kodiak Rover II Arctic Grip SaltShield Waterproof Insulated Boots - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Comfort and serious warmth make these boots an easy choice for ultra-cold winter days. Beneath the Rover II’s stout shell lies next level weather protection. Equipped with waterproof SaltShield™ leather, ample insulation and a sole that grips in the cold, these boots are ready for deep, dark winter days.
- Waterproof SaltShield full-grain leather repels damage that salt can cause, simply brush off salt stains, no discoloration or damage will stay on your boot.
- REPEL-X® waterproof breathable membrane, your feet can breathe while staying dry.
- 400 grams of Thinsulate™ synthetic insulation light and efficient.
- Soft microfibre lining is warm and wicks away moisture.
- Contoured EVA insole offers comfortable support but is removeable should you want to add your own.
- Vibram Arctic Grip outsole provides incredible traction on wet ice.
- Kodiak rates these boots down to -30°C.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||400g synthetic insulation|
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
|Active temperature recommendation||- 30°C|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|