Merrell Aurora 8" Ice+ Arctic Grip Waterproof Winter Boots - Women's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Hey, that specific product isn't available. Here's the newest version, just note the price and features might be slightly different.
The Aurora Tall Ice+ Arctic Grip Waterproof Boots provide considerable warmth and Vibram's Arctic Grip outsole provides unbeatable grip on icy surfaces. Great for walking in snowy conditions or for exploring trails and winter playgrounds.
- Water-resistant leather and mesh upper with a waterproof TPU bottom half.
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out.
- M-Select warm, lightweight and low bulk insulation for warmth.
- EVA contoured footbed with organic odour control.
- Moulded nylon arch shank.
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability.
- Vibram Arctic Grip outsole with 4.5mm lugs for superior traction on icy surfaces.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.