Merrell Coldpack Ice+ Moc Arctic Grip Waterproof Winter Boots - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Waterproof slip-ons that will keep you from slipping. Merrell has built the waterproof Coldpack Ice+ Moc atop a grippy sole featuring Vibram’s Arctic Grip™ rubber. Arctic Grip rubber is incredibly grippy on slick, icy surfaces, helping you stay upright on slippery winter terrain. With their warm fleece lining and waterproof full-grain leather upper these shoes are ready for winter.
- Vibram® Arctic Grip outsole provides incredible traction on wet ice. An aggressive tread pattern and deep lugs provide traction everywhere else.
- Full-grain leather and M Select™ DRY membrane keep the water out and let your feet breath.
- Conductor™ fleece lining is warm and wicks away moisture.
- Protective rubber rand and toe-cap help reinforce the shoe where it needs it most.
- Merrell’s air cushion heel absorbs impacts and combined with the EVA midsole, all-day comfort.
- Molded nylon arch shank offers comfortable support.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.