Merrell Thermo Rhea Mid Arctic Grip Waterproof Winter Boots - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Designed to add warmth where you need it, these boots keep your toes toasty. Layers of insulation and 2 different types of waterproofing make the Thermo Rhea Mid Boots ready to face winter’s worst. They're anchored by a grippy rubber sole designed to keep you secure when encountering slick or iced-over surfaces.
- Full-grain leather and M Select™ DRY membrane keep water out and let your feet breath.
- 200g Primaloft® Gold series insulation offers an incredible warmth to weight ratio.
- Fleece collar helps hold in the warmth.
- Conductor™ fleece lining wicks away moisture.
- 2mm of Primaloft Aerogel over the toes seals in warmth where it's needed.
- Water-resistant zipper on the inner ankle makes getting in and out easy.
- Kinetic Fit™ contoured insole and nylon shank provide flexible support.
- Moulded EVA midsole with a stacked leather heel.
- Vibram® Arctic Grip outsole provides incredible traction on wet ice. Aggressive tread pattern and deep lugs provide traction everywhere else.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.