Merrell Icepack Guide Mid Lace Waterproof Boots - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
With their understated style and layers of protection from the elements, the Icepack Guide waterproof boots fit nicely into your winter wardrobe. Outfitted with a soft, fleece lining and a layer of insulation, these boots will keep your toes nice and warm on cold winter days. Equipped with Merrell’s ICE outsole, the Icepack Guide boot provides excellent traction on hard-packed winter terrain.
- Handsome full-grain, waterproof leather upper.
- M Select™ DRY technology seals out water while allowing your foot to breath.
- M Select™ WARM layers low-profile 200g insulation under the leather, keeping your feet warm without feeling bulky.
- Cozy fleece lining for added warmth and comfort.
- Bellows style tongue keeps dirt and debris from getting into your boots.
- Kinetic Fit™ contoured insole offers flexible support.
- Air cushion heel absorbs impact and improves stability.
- M Select™ ICE outsole maximizes traction over wet snow and ice, specially designed to bite into slick and slipper terrain.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.