UGG Butte II CWR Boots - Children to Youths
- Available prices $159.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Real winter boots to go from the ski hill to the playground. Lined with super-soft wool and layered with Thinsulate™ synthetic insulation, these boots are ready for winter’s worst. Waterproof construction keeps little puddle-jumping feet dry. And, a chunky tread provides great grip on slippery terrain.
- Waterproof leather and suede, with an additional waterproof bootie underneath.
- Insulated with UGGpure™ premium sheep’s wool woven into a durable synthetic backing.
- UGGpure™ lining and insole help wick moisture to keep feet warm.
- 200-gram Thinsulate synthetic insulation is light and efficient.
- Cuffable shaft adds a few extra centimeters of warmth on really cold days.
The approximate boot height for the average person.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|