UGG Turlock Waterproof Boots - Children to Youths
- Available online
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Take on winter slush and snowdrifts with warm and dry feet. With the thick fleece lining and a fully waterproof construction, the Turlock boots are ready to wake on winter's worst. The quick-pull and zipper combination are easy to pull on so little ones can get out to the snow quicker.
- Waterproof suede is fully seam-sealed for weather protection.
- Fleece lining and thick sheepskin sockliner keep feet warm.
- Polyurethane toe guard and heel counter add durability to high wear areas.
- Quick-pull laces with side zipper.
- EVA insole adds cushioning underfoot.
- Flexible rubber outsole provides grip on slippery terrain.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Closure||Quick pull + zipper|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.