Keen Lumi Waterproof Boots - Children to Youths
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Defy the elements in durable, waterproof winter boots. Serious insulation keeps small feet warm down to -40°C, and is removable for milder days as winter starts to shift toward spring. The waterproof shell stands up to deep drifts and slush puddles, and soles designed for cold-weather grip keep them upright during the slippery business of building snow forts. A quick-pull lacing system on the youth sizes (1-4) is easy to adjust and holds snug through long snow days, while children's sizes (10-13) have a nifty hook-and-loop cuff for easier on and off.
- EVA shell is completely waterproof.
- Durable textile cuff is easy to clean.
- Quick-pull lacing system on youth sizes, with hook-and-loop cuff closure on children's sizes.
- Removable felt liner is rated to -40°C.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is optimized for traction in cold weather.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||Yes|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.